Light-O-Rama Forums

Into The Unknown Frozen 2 Lms Pixel Tree Face Matrix

james morris

5 hours ago, tbuff23 said:

James,

Could I get a copy please?      tbuff23@msn.com

Thanks,

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Hi James

I would like a copy sent to : rwas92@sbcglobal.net 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would like a copy sent to jdejean26@hotmail.com"  Any sequences for the RGB CCR Tree would be greatly appreciated.

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 2 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to insert Victoriaphilipp@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

You guys rock would never sell and have that trust broken.  Thanks boys! Vicki

"I would like a copy sent to vicalicea@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like the LMS

Thanks

• 2 months later...

"I would like a copy sent to colley.christmas@gmail.com"

Could I also get the singing christmas tree (singing pumpkins) from JR?

Thanks much!

• 3 months later...

I would like a copy of the LMS sent to jpresler.adm@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Hi James

I would like a copy sent to : mikeboyny@stny.rr.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 2 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to camaro01octane@gmail.com

James and JR will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

On 11/21/2019 at 1:53 PM, james morris said:

I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

I would like a copy sent to CanelaLights@outlook.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I would like a copy sent to johnnykat12@aol.com

Could I also get the singing christmas tree (singing pumpkins) from JR?

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you. Chris.

• 2 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to Vicalicea@gmail.com"

thanks

victor