Light-O-Rama Forums

Into The Unknown Frozen 2 Lms Pixel Tree Face Matrix

james morris

This is awesome that you guys do this.

I would like a copy sent to tom@schelmbauer.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

"I would like a copy sent to canadienbears@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James I would also like a copy  Email Lafffamily@comcast.net.   I also agree not to sell Orr share this sequence it will be used for my private use thanks again  Dennis Laff

I would also, LMS please

“I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

Edited by weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

Hi James,

"I would like a copy sent to pyball99@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You

I would like a copy sent to islanderxmas@gmail.com as the LMS file please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

"I would like a copy sent to gur001@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

"I would like a copy sent to coopercraige@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

"I would like a copy sent to sresener@gmail.com"

"I would like a copy sent to kfandrews2003@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".   thanks you

i would like a lms copy as well please and thank you!! Dennis_olivo22@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like a copy sent to adamkatiegriffith@yahoo.com"

James,

Could I get a copy please?

Thanks,

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".