Light-O-Rama Forums

Into The Unknown Frozen 2 Lms Pixel Tree Face Matrix

james morris

Good Morning James, Could I please have the LMS version.  Thank You for you work and time  CLL@gmx.us

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Can please get a copy of this sequence:

Sonomaaz2003@aol.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I agree fully with this statement and my own shows would be no where near as good if it was not for your guys work. 

I personally have purchased a few sequences from other sites and they are no where near as good as what you guys have put together.

All I have to say is I am Glad to have you guys in this hobby. I love to build and design the props but am not as good at the sequence part.

I can not Thank you guys enough!!

Also I just tried out the Aquaclause sequence, everyone loved it do u have any others similar to it?

"I would like a copy sent to csmithten@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to yayayelhsa@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like the LMS version please.

Thank you so much!

Ashley

James i dont have a pixel tree but can u send the LMS

"I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com"

"I would like a copy sent to aberiddle@gmail.com"

"I would like a copy sent to colby@grassmastersbcs.com of the LMS file.

Thanks

I would like a copy sent to mdeutch@charter.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Appreciate it!

I would like a LMS copy sent to romancannon09@gmail.com, please 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. 

Thanks!!

I don't have a pixel tree...

"I would like a copy sent to argeraci@gmail.com"

Thank you so much!

"I would like a copy sent to mixnight@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you.

Hi James,

I would like a copy sent to Jdgreer01@sbcglobal.net

I’ll need LMS version.

Thank you!

Jay

Edited by Jaymas

I would like a copy sent to ballmiester@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private,personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

thank you.