Light-O-Rama Forums

Star for LOR Pixel Tree

nader

there are a couple of sizes.  I bought one of the 6' (16 X 25) pixel trees this year as well.  I started building a star myself but ended up buying one of the Bosco Chromostar 15" stars.   It is a good size to match the tree.   It had 40 pixels so I drilled holes for an inner 10.    I also added a few more pixels so I switched to 100 light strings for that. 

If you don't want to use pixels, the size would still be a good starting point.  

I also went with the Bosco Chromostar 15" star with 10 extra holes. I configured my controller to double up on the pixel strings, to 100. It gives 4 free ports, one of which drives the star. Still toying with what to do with the other 3. Maybe arches(?).

Bob W

20191008_125328.jpg

10 hours ago, BobW said:

I also went with the Bosco Chromostar 15" star with 10 extra holes. I configured my controller to double up on the pixel strings, to 100. It gives 4 free ports, one of which drives the star. Still toying with what to do with the other 3. Maybe arches(?).

Bob W

20191008_125328.jpg

I elected to supersize the tree, I added 4 more pixel strings and only went 270 around.   Will find out if I like it once it goes live.  Still playing at this point.  

And hopefully you have another bed to sleep on...

treetop.png