Light-O-Rama Forums

Twis Night Before Christmas Pixel Tree

james morris

James,

could I get a copy to try on my show

drmartens4321@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

dan martens

Hi,

Could you send a copy to me as well.   touhey.brian@verizon.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Thanks,

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas, James

I would like a copy sent to : rwas92@sbcglobal.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 7 months later...

I just added a 16 CCR tree this year

I would like a copy sent to drvss1966@gmail.com.

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you,

Scott

Hi James, Thank you so much for what do for this community!

I would like a copy sent to : mikeboyny@stny.rr.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 2 weeks later...

Would this one be an LMS or only superstar? Im interested if anyone has a video showing what this one will look like.

On 8/13/2020 at 1:08 PM, james morris said:

Sent Both

Awesome, Is there a link to the audio? Just noticed I didnt see the name lol

14 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Awesome, Is there a link to the audio? Just noticed I didnt see the name lol

No link but heres the info. May be able to find it on MP3 Million . com (no s in million)

Artist: Little Jimmy Dickens

Album: Still Believing in Christmas

6 hours ago, dibblejr said:

No link but heres the info. May be able to find it on MP3 Million . com (no s in million)

Artist: Little Jimmy Dickens

Album: Still Believing in Christmas

Thanks found it on amazon for 98 cents :) 

• The topic was locked