Light-O-Rama Forums

pixcon16 mega tree programing

sresener

Hi everyone Im hoping there is a easy way to do this.

I have many wow lights mega tree sequences and they are using one channel per 50 nodes. 

In my tree I use 150 nodes per channel, if I was to simply copy and paste every second string would be starting from the top of my tree and going down. Is there a easy way in 4.4 to invert this or do I have to manually do every channel. 

Your terminology is all screwed up so we don't understand what you are asking.. A pixcon16 has 16 ports and the lights are normally 50 pixels which is three channels per pixel so 150 channels. Try explaining again.

Edited by Mr. P

To maximize my controllers I set it up 150 nodes or pixels which is(450 channels) per dmx universe. So I will use 1/3 less channels for a mega tree that using 50 nodes per channel. What was happening is every second strand would be backwards.

I just re read the instructions on setting up and I didn't understand how "zig zag" worked, I understood it as if I set it to 1 it would invert the middle string. I just realized that I have to select 50.

I hope that made sense, the connection between my brain and keyboard are not the best. :)

Edited by sresener

• 6 months later...

page 28 of the manual implies that you must "reverse" the pixels on the downward string - see page 29 for reversed.

I have not tried this as I just ordered my board.

1 hour ago, GWJepsen said:

page 28 of the manual implies that you must "reverse" the pixels on the downward string - see page 29 for reversed.

I have not tried this as I just ordered my board.

Didn't want you to feel unanswered but that last reply is almost 7 months old.

JR

• This topic was locked, unlocked and locked