Music

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can someone post a list of songs that would do well for sequening and could you tell me some good places to get some music files. :tree:

Thanks,

Richard

Guest guest

search www.dogpile.com (click audio and then search). There is a good jingle bells techno song out there that someone made. It will give you some ideas for what other cd's you may want to buy and get music from. I today picked up at a yard sale the Charlie Brown Christmas cd and Muppets Christmas Carol CD.. I am sure I can get some good songs off that as well. Anything that Transiberian Orchestra did is good to use such as Winter of Wizards and others. Of course you got Manheim Steamrollers too.

Guest guest

Another good source is from Christmas movie soundtracks, and also CD's with various artists. Practically all of my songs come from those. With the exception of the TSO and Mannheim Steamroller songs. Those are ALWAYS good.

Guest guest

Brad Caudill wrote:

Anything that Transiberian Orchestra did is good to use such as Winter of Wizards and others.

"Wizards in Winter" - Sorry but had to make a correction. Don't want the kids to get side tracked here.

Tom