Jump to content

Sia Candy Cane lane faces


Recommended Posts

On 11/11/2019 at 9:33 AM, Bill P said:

check email

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2019 at 10:41 PM, Candy Cane Lane said:

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

 

13 minutes ago, 709Lights said:

Could I please get a copy as well?

Much appreciated.

Thanks

rachelsisk@hotmail.com

sent

Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you -

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a copy sent to sjoyner15@suddenlink.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Edited by rooster423
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2019 at 8:14 PM, rooster423 said:

I would like a copy sent to sjoyner15@suddenlink.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

 

7 hours ago, Rodw said:

Bill,

 Could I get a copy of the Sia Candy Cane Lane singing faces also?    Thanks in advance   rrw268@hotmail

sent

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 10:39 PM, Bill P said:

 

sent

didn't receive it   I forgot the .com on my email address   Could you send again to rrw268@hotmail.com       Sorry about that       Thanks much appreciated

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bill P

DO you happen to have more lights sequenced for this than just the faces? 

I would like a copy sent to mastersonp24@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bill P

 

I would like a copy sent to tonachi3@aol.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

 

Please.

 

Thank you very much...greatly appreciate it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Paul Masterson said:

@Bill P

DO you happen to have more lights sequenced for this than just the faces? 

I would like a copy sent to mastersonp24@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

just the face

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

Would you also send a copy of candy cane lane this way ? Thanks for sharing , Bill.  Jessenlisa@sbcglobal.net. 

 

16 hours ago, TonyGriswold said:

@Bill P

 

I would like a copy sent to tonachi3@aol.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

 

Please.

 

Thank you very much...greatly appreciate it.

sent

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a copy sent to CanelaLights@outlook.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

If you have more than just faces for this song, the sequence would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much for sharing!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CanelaLights said:

I would like a copy sent to CanelaLights@outlook.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

If you have more than just faces for this song, the sequence would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much for sharing!

sent

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a copy sent to ……. eileenrose74@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would  like a copy sent to kfandrews2003@yahoo.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.  Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...