Light-O-Rama Forums

Sia Candy Cane lane faces

Jetmech4aa

14 hours ago, Jetmech4aa said:

Looking for sia candy cane lane faces anyone care to share?

Thanks,

Jetmech4aa@gmail.com

check email

On 11/11/2019 at 9:33 AM, Bill P said:

check email

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

On 11/17/2019 at 10:41 PM, Candy Cane Lane said:

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

13 minutes ago, 709Lights said:

Could I please get a copy as well?

Much appreciated.

Thanks

rachelsisk@hotmail.com

sent

thank you -

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like a copy sent to sjoyner15@suddenlink.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Edited by rooster423

On 11/21/2019 at 8:14 PM, rooster423 said:

I would like a copy sent to sjoyner15@suddenlink.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

7 hours ago, Rodw said:

Bill,

Could I get a copy of the Sia Candy Cane Lane singing faces also?    Thanks in advance   rrw268@hotmail

sent

On 11/22/2019 at 10:39 PM, Bill P said:

sent

didn't receive it   I forgot the .com on my email address   Could you send again to rrw268@hotmail.com       Sorry about that       Thanks much appreciated

@Bill P

DO you happen to have more lights sequenced for this than just the faces? 

I would like a copy sent to mastersonp24@gmail.com

@Bill P

I would like a copy sent to tonachi3@aol.com

Please.

Thank you very much...greatly appreciate it.

20 hours ago, Paul Masterson said:

@Bill P

DO you happen to have more lights sequenced for this than just the faces? 

I would like a copy sent to mastersonp24@gmail.com

just the face

6 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

Would you also send a copy of candy cane lane this way ? Thanks for sharing , Bill.  Jessenlisa@sbcglobal.net. 

16 hours ago, TonyGriswold said:

@Bill P

I would like a copy sent to tonachi3@aol.com

Please.

Thank you very much...greatly appreciate it.

sent