Light-O-Rama Forums

Fall Out Boys— Light it Up

HLE

Looking for a sequence to Light it Up by Fall Out Boys. Not looking for singing faces or pixels, just dumb led light sequence. Thanks in advance 

giggly_jam@hotmail.com

James 

can I have a copy of this please if still sharing god bless in advance

landonwebster123@gmail.com

"I would like a copy sent landonwebster123@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 3 weeks later...

May I also get a copy?

ryandray@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy, please.

zwatts.cls@gmail.com

•  

I would love a copy as well, please.

wterry007@gmail.com

I would love a copy as well, please and thank you!

andriestaeer@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent kristopher@decaigny.ca

• 4 months later...

I would like a copy of this as well please for a 16 to 32 channel sequence please and thank you

cmhall2013@gmail.com

• 4 months later...

I would like a copy sent dpharris74@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

I would like a copy as well thanks

Thanks - ctownchristian@gmail.com

On 11/7/2019 at 8:16 AM, james morris said:

Sent

Could I get a copy as well James

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

glivingston.doc@gmail.com

thanks

James,

I would love to receive this sequence, please send to: jd.swett@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 1 month later...

Hello, please let me know if you can share a copy. I promise not to sell or share. I love LOR but found that I am not the greatest programmer. Appreciate the help. 

ryandray@yahoo.com

• The topic was locked