Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing my 32 channel sequences

phxbabe

May I have a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

jasonbeaty@charter.net      Thank you.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boozybear

• phxbabe

• Ryan L D

• Cole's of Florida

If you are still sharing I would like a  copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

kodeyh@gmail.com      Thank you.

On 11/4/2019 at 1:09 PM, phxbabe said:

Hi all, I am pretty new to all of this Light o rama stuff, but I do have sequences that I have made this year and last that I am willing to share at no cost.  My sequences include 2 - 4 channel arches.  I use 32 channels, but if you only have 16,  they will still work.  It could help you save some time.  I do not have sequences for faces, yet.  However I did purchase the superstar that has the automatic sequencing for faces, so I may have some updates right before Thanksgiving that will include the 1 face.

Leave your email or shoot me a PM and I will send you what I have.  Feel free to use them, change them, redesign them, do whatever you would like to do with them, is fine with me, I am giving them for free.

It would be a great help if you would please send me some. Like I said, I just purchased my first light o Rama Controller. I can't wait to get it going.

Jeff

jeff.bolte@yahoo.com

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you so much for sharing.  Can I please get a list or the sequences from you?  I run S4 32 Ch also but working with 3 pixel trees this year.  trying to find some good 16X25 sequences.  
Also would love to hear about this automatic face thing  :)
vsnsound@aol.com