Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing my 32 channel sequences

phxbabe

I would love any copies you are willing to share.

andriestaeer@gmail.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boozybear

• phxbabe

• Ryan L D

• Cole's of Florida

have not done lights in a few years and on a new pc and have not got all my old files yet. trying to throw something small together... anything would help. 

phuzionneon@gmail.com

If you are still sharing, I would love any Halloween sequences you might have. 

Please send to: rugbyroo@aol.com

Thank you!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

bonjour
si cela est toujours possible
je voudrais bien en obtenir une copie?

pouney91@hotmail.fr

J'accepte de ne vendre ni partager cette séquence avec qui que ce soit. Cette demande sera utilisée pour mon usage privé et personnel sur mon émission uniquement. Je comprends également que le simple fait d'apporter des modifications à la séquence empruntée et de la coller dans ma séquence ne me permet pas de partager

merci
cordialement

Hello
if it is still possible
I would like to get a copy?

pouney91@hotmail.fr

I agree not to sell or share this footage with anyone. This request will be used for my private and personal use on my show only.
 I also understand that just making changes to the borrowed footage and pasting it into my footage doesn't allow me to share
thank you
cordially

• 4 weeks later...

I am brand new to this whole thing and am trying to get 2 singing faces up with a few songs for this christmas season.  16 basic channels on a basic controller is what I'm working with.  If you have any sequences you're wlling to share, I'd much appreciate it.   Im literally at step 1 or 2 watching youtube tutorials on how to setup S4 to just start and its daunting.  Thank you in advance for anything youre willing to share.  my 2 boys will be so excited if I get the faces singing a few songs this year.  

my email is michaelrrhodes@gmail.com   

I promise to not sell share change or claim right to  anything shared to me.  its not my property and I graciously will only try to get them working on my own home.  I appreciate it, and the community and I hope I'm asking in the most respectful way.  I wish Id started this sooner but my work didn't permit that.

Thank you for anything you can send or share and any tips youre willing to share.   trying to figure out where to get music from.

"I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks for sharing!

On 11/4/2019 at 1:09 PM, phxbabe said:

Hi all, I am pretty new to all of this Light o rama stuff, but I do have sequences that I have made this year and last that I am willing to share at no cost.  My sequences include 2 - 4 channel arches.  I use 32 channels, but if you only have 16,  they will still work.  It could help you save some time.  I do not have sequences for faces, yet.  However I did purchase the superstar that has the automatic sequencing for faces, so I may have some updates right before Thanksgiving that will include the 1 face.

Leave your email or shoot me a PM and I will send you what I have.  Feel free to use them, change them, redesign them, do whatever you would like to do with them, is fine with me, I am giving them for free.

peters.mark@ymail.com

May I have a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

sevierholidays@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent to canadienbears@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share..

thank you u kindly

May I also get a copy?

junglejim0724@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".