Sharing my 32 channel sequences

On 11/4/2019 at 1:09 PM, phxbabe said:

Hi all, I am pretty new to all of this Light o rama stuff, but I do have sequences that I have made this year and last that I am willing to share at no cost.  My sequences include 2 - 4 channel arches.  I use 32 channels, but if you only have 16,  they will still work.  It could help you save some time.  I do not have sequences for faces, yet.  However I did purchase the superstar that has the automatic sequencing for faces, so I may have some updates right before Thanksgiving that will include the 1 face.

Leave your email or shoot me a PM and I will send you what I have.  Feel free to use them, change them, redesign them, do whatever you would like to do with them, is fine with me, I am giving them for free.

peters.mark@ymail.com

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I have a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

sevierholidays@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent to canadienbears@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share..

thank you u kindly

May I also get a copy?

junglejim0724@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

May I have a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

jasonbeaty@charter.net      Thank you.

If you are still sharing I would like a  copy please

kodeyh@gmail.com      Thank you.

On 11/4/2019 at 1:09 PM, phxbabe said:

Hi all, I am pretty new to all of this Light o rama stuff, but I do have sequences that I have made this year and last that I am willing to share at no cost.  My sequences include 2 - 4 channel arches.  I use 32 channels, but if you only have 16,  they will still work.  It could help you save some time.  I do not have sequences for faces, yet.  However I did purchase the superstar that has the automatic sequencing for faces, so I may have some updates right before Thanksgiving that will include the 1 face.

Leave your email or shoot me a PM and I will send you what I have.  Feel free to use them, change them, redesign them, do whatever you would like to do with them, is fine with me, I am giving them for free.

It would be a great help if you would please send me some. Like I said, I just purchased my first light o Rama Controller. I can't wait to get it going.

Jeff

jeff.bolte@yahoo.com