Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing my 32 channel sequences

phxbabe

24 minutes ago, phxbabe said:

Can you believe that a member here, refused to share sequences with me, just because I wrote my request in caps? lol

I sent the files to you check your email

It went far beyond that young lady, far. 

JR

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boozybear

• phxbabe

• Ryan L D

• Cole's of Florida

May I try your 32 channel sequences?? Just picked up a 2nd box and time is real tight,lol !! tee_dup@yahoo.com  Thanks

Can I get a copy?

brianc1217@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:08 AM, phxbabe said:

Can you believe that a member here, refused to share sequences with me, just because I wrote my request in caps? lol

I sent the files to you check your email

can you please resend  for some reason I don't see them in my in box thank you and god bless in advance!!!

sorry if you are referring to me above I didn't see that I requested in caps till after I posted

Landonwebster123@gmail.com

I am going to get a drop box and share the link.  sorry if I haven't sent the email to some of you yet.  I work 2 jobs, and trying to learn this software to add 1 singing face into my sequences, and having a hell of a time with it.

If you're still sharing, I would love a copy. First year here, I only have a couple things I've done. Got all my lights hung on the house this weekend and still doing some other things. No real time to sequence more that I wanted. 

jacob.mansour@gmail.com

1 hour ago, DaB34rs said:

If you're still sharing, I would love a copy. First year here, I only have a couple things I've done. Got all my lights hung on the house this weekend and still doing some other things. No real time to sequence more that I wanted. 

jacob.mansour@gmail.com

lol, still sharing !! Don't think she is !! I asked for them 2 weeks ago, with no response except, she is busy !! Plenty to be had at the LOR sites on FB

I am new to LOR and starting with 32 channels and would love a list of sequences available.

cjbeason@att.net please

Jay

5 hours ago, 97BlownCobra said:

I am new to LOR and starting with 32 channels and would love a list of sequences available.

cjbeason@att.net please

Jay

Go to sequence sharing and look for different songs. Don’t ask for 32 channels. They might have 1000’s of channels on a song but yours will just play the first 32 for you display. Then tweak things as needed to fit your lights. 

Edited by JayStang

I would like a copy sent to junglejim0724@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks so much!