Light-O-Rama Forums

HELP! Newbie here and unable to get lights to show at all!

Matt24

Hi all, 

This might sound super basic, but I am stumped and am unable to find the information to help me as everyone has more advanced problems.

I have two CTB16PC controllers, both controllers have been tested and assigned ID's  in the Hardware Utility as per the instructions, both controllers are showing a solid green light, indicating that they are set up and ready to go, but now when I play my show, the lights dont turn on at all, or when im creating my show, Im unable to get the lights to turn on/off to test and see how its going.

I have attempted to play a show via editor and scheduler and still get no lights on. I feel thats its probably just a box that i need to tick to get the lights to show but am stumped. 

When i received the equipment in March of this year, i plugged everything in, and the lights would turn on/off as i was creating my shows, with no problems at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and as this is all new to me, im still learning!

Edited by Matt24

There IS a control lights tab in S5, on the right, with a control lights checkbox.

Although that wouldn't affect the show player ( I don't think)

Is Control Panel Running

Edited by PhilMassey