Light-O-Rama Forums

no problems

tikilights

I know the feeling, the months of prop building, sequencing, getting voiceovers done, dealing with the local charity, setting it all up, testing, retesting, now on to christmas!

My brain is so frazzled I can hardly get into the mood for doing anymore and I have maybe 2 songs near completion, how am I supposed to top everything I've done for halloween?

Sounds great.

I started to put up my display a couple of days ago. Now the wind is so bad that I brought everything back in this morning.

I was in the hospital all last week, so I'm off to a very slow start. :(

I got sick and tired of the cheesy little plastic stakes they give ya with the foam tombstones, last year I had to reset em several times a day. so I Got a couple packs of survey stakes from home depot and liquid nailed em on the backs, holding up to 40mph winds so far and have yet to see one fall.

vid's from my camera didn't come out well at all, soon as I can find my daughters camera [how'd she get a better camera than me?] I'll get em out there, tonight we're expecting 50-60 mph winds, so doubtful tonight....

Attached files 158528=9181-oogie 003.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally got a couple video's, not happy at all with the quality, but here goes

I'm uploading some more so just check out the rest of the videos under my account.

I think I'll do em again only walk around with the camera, I tried sitting in the car with the stereo on, but it limits what I can shoot, I have too much stuff all over the place and it's not being seen in these videos. Oh well!