Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding strobes in preview

bdwillie

This has me stumped...I have a wirecage tree, just plain old multicolor LED strings.  Have that set up correctly in preview.  I also have a set of LED strobes in the tree.  How do I make a strobe string in preview?  I know this has to be simple and my tired old brain is just overlooking it.  At the moment I am just going with a single large bulb in the middle of the tree just to represent a strobe on and off.  Any help would be apprecited!

I have strobes in my preview and going back and looking at it, I can't figure out why they correctly show up as strobes.  Still poking...

ill need to check that out also,  kc66,,is that a s5 thing? ,i just have a string of lights that come on representing ,my strobes,

like @bdwillie. 

8 hours ago, saxon said:

ill need to check that out also,  kc66,,is that a s5 thing? ,i just have a string of lights that come on representing ,my strobes,

like @bdwillie. 

Since the question was asked in the S5 software Suite section of the forum, and the topic title specifically asked about previews (something that did not exist until S5), I would say there is a pretty good chance that the question and answer relates to S5 :)  Yes, the screen shot was from 5.3.36

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 12:48 PM, k6ccc said:

Since the question was asked in the S5 software Suite section of the forum, and the topic title specifically asked about previews (something that did not exist until S5), I would say there is a pretty good chance that the question and answer relates to S5 :)  Yes, the screen shot was from 5.3.36

Just because something is in S5 does not mean it did not previously exist in S4. I thought that maybe I was missing something. Thanks for clearing that up.