White Christmas Bing Crosby Lms Pixel Tree Facs Matrix

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I would like a copy sent to aiellochris81@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you

bonjour
si cela est encore possible 
j aimerais avoir une copie
pouney91@hotmail.fr
"J'accepte de ne vendre ni partager cette séquence avec qui que ce soit. Cette demande ne sera utilisée que pour mon usage privé et personnel sur mon émission. Je comprends également le simple fait d'apporter des modifications à la séquence empruntée et de la coller dans ma séquence.  pas faire mien de partager ". Merci beaucoup
cordialement

Hello
if it is still possible
I would like to have a copy
pouney91@hotmail.fr
"I agree not to sell or share this footage with anyone. This request will only be used for my private and personal use on my show. I also understand the simple act of making changes to the borrowed footage and paste it in my sequence. not make mine to share ". thank you very much
cordially

James

My i have copy Please 

icedad1517@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

May i have a copy please send to   melanson104@hotmail.com

agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Hi James, Thank you so much for what do for this community! I would like a copy sent to : mikeboyny@stny.rr.com I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

bonjour james
j ai bien recu les fichiers
malheureusement je ne peux m en servir
je n ai pas de license superstar assez elevé
donc je n arrive pas a exporter les sequences vers sequence editor
existe t il une possibilité de les transformer en fichier .lms
encore merci pour vos partage
cordialement

hello james
I received the files
unfortunately I cannot use it
I don't have a high enough superstar license
so I can't export the sequences to sequence editor
is there a possibility to transform them into .lms file
thank you again for your sharing
cordially

On 20/10/2020 at 09:15, pouney91 said:

bonjour
pouney91@hotmail.fr
"J'accepte de ne vendre ni partager cette séquence avec qui que ce soit. Cette demande ne sera utilisée que pour mon usage privé et personnel sur mon émission. Je Comprenez également le simple fait d'apporter des modifications à la séquence empruntée et de la coller dans ma séquence. pas faire mien de partager ". Merci beaucoup
cordialement

Bonjour
si c'est encore possible
Je voudrais avoir une copie
pouney91@hotmail.fr
"Je m'engage à ne pas vendre ou partager cette séquence avec qui que ce soit. Cette demande ne sera utilisée que pour mon usage privé et personnel sur mon émission. Je comprends également le simple fait d'apporter des modifications aux images empruntées et de les coller dans ma séquence. Ne pas faire les miennes pour les partager ". merci beaucoup
cordialement

mon matériel

2 CTB16PC
2  CMB24D
1 pixie 16

On 20/10/2020 at 09:15, pouney91 said:

bonjour
pouney91@hotmail.fr
"J'accepte de ne vendre ni partager cette séquence avec qui que ce soit. Cette demande ne sera utilisée que pour mon usage privé et personnel sur mon émission. Je Comprenez également le simple fait d'apporter des modifications à la séquence empruntée et de la coller dans ma séquence. pas faire mien de partager ". Merci beaucoup
cordialement

Bonjour
si c'est encore possible
Je voudrais avoir une copie
pouney91@hotmail.fr
"Je m'engage à ne pas vendre ou partager cette séquence avec qui que ce soit. Cette demande ne sera utilisée que pour mon usage privé et personnel sur mon émission. Je comprends également le simple fait d'apporter des modifications aux images empruntées et de les coller dans ma séquence. Ne pas faire les miennes pour les partager ". merci beaucoup
cordialement

Hey James,

I would like a copy please......d_wayne67@yahoo.com.

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks, Dwayne

dwayne 20 insert in post then I will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent to rest

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to brmorr@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

• 2 weeks later...

May I have a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

sevierholidays@gmail.com

Dam it wish I would have seen this. Just finished but I know your faces are better than mine.  

"I would like a copy sent to glivingston.doc@gmail.com 

Much appreciated

put this in post

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would like a copy, sent to:

metallus2000@yahoo.com