White Christmas Bing Crosby Lms Pixel Tree Facs Matrix

I would like a copy sent to holidaylightfun@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks so much!

Jon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

james,

it's possible to have a copy, thanks

pierpaolo happy grandfather

pierpoolbat@gmail.com

"I agree not to sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private and personal use on my show. I also understand the simple fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in my sequence. Don't make it mine by to share ".

I would like a copy sent to Jaybird929@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Thank you in advance 

I would like a copy sent to Jaybird929@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Thank you in advance 

I would like a copy sent to Jdgreer01@sbcglobal.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks

Jay

• 1 month later...

May I please have a copy? Klepiors@ gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for the pixel tree sup

I would like a copy sent to kallan93@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

May I have a copy   Thanks again     pickle24u@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 6 months later...

May I please have a copy?  drvss1966gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James would love to see if we can use this song this year. I'm realizing many of the songs I already had in my show from everyone on here are non pixel songs (tbh I wasnt looking for pixel before lol). So it looks like I will be needing some popular Christmas songs that are easy to rework for my show now that I am adding the pixel tree. Any older popular songs you have (normal christmas songs) would be a huge help. I will keep looking through the posts to see what I can find that will be easy to convert. Just saw this pop up and figured it should be an easier one.

Wife says less dubstep and more Christmas this year lol.

As always you know I will not share what I receive from others :)

• 1 month later...

James,

Could I get a copy of this please? I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks,

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

Hi James, would you mind sending this one over to me please?  Looking to adapt to my new 16x25 pixel tree.  Thank you!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

GeoffreyLOR@outlook.com