Light-O-Rama Forums

WARNING TEXT IN MINI LIGHTS

barbosaa

Yes these lights are extremely dangerous in the state of California. You should immediately discontinue use and ship these lights to me. I will personally see that these evil lights get what they deserve.:):):)

barbosaa wrote:

Hello i read the text in one box mini light say "this product contains lead, a chemical known to the state california to cause cancer and birth defects reproductive harm do not place hand in your mouth after handing the product do not place the product in your mouth wash your hands after handing this product"

Is it dangerous?

Thanks

I really need to stop feeding my kids ground-up minis for breakfast. They do like the texture, though...

Brian Mitchell wrote:

New Cereal just released.

Kelloggs Frosted Mini-lights with ornament shaped marshmallow bits.

On that note, have you seen the Lego-block shaped fruit snacks for kids? I wonder how many kids are confused over which legos are edible or not?

Cathy bought some for William and fortunately he hasn't had issues telling the difference :) (on the other hand, where did all of those lego blocks of his go?? ;) )

-Tim

Alan Roten wrote:

Yes these lights are extremely dangerous in the state of California. You should immediately discontinue use and ship these lights to me. I will personally see that these evil lights get what they deserve.;):);)

No ship the lights and extension cords to me i will take care of their evil lead ;););)

My son is 20 and daughter is 16 and I make sure when I hold a wire in my mouth they are not around to see me. I realize when they are young like that, they will try to do everything I do so I am always careful.