~ Now Sharing~ The Lion Sleeps Tonight singing faces

I would like a copy sent to christianskydell@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you!!!

• 3 weeks later...

May I please get a copy   chazjr@cox.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 4 weeks later...

Not Sure in all the craziness if you missed my request above....I added a couple more faces this year and looking to do all singing songs..This would be fun...

I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

Hi JR<  Hope your show is up and running great!

If you're active right now on the forums  I'd like a copy of this for my basic 16 channels LED (2 tree faces)

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not share sell trade or claim ownership of your property.  

I would like a copy sent to jeremy@lukaseventconsulting.com