Light-O-Rama Forums

How old are you? ...thats not rude to ask is it?

ShowProKevin

So I figured this was appropriate for the "coffee shop." How old are you? I started programming with LOR when I was 18. This will be my third season with LOR (21 now). I dont know anyone close to my age using LOR?

So my questions is how old are you? Post your reply here or anonymously take the poll. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShowProKevin

• Videoguy84

• grandad

• Tim Fischer

Well, I'll start off Kevin.
I'm a retired 61 year old and this will be our third year with L-O-R.
Do I win the prize for the oldest ? :dude:

Martin

Late 30's (makes me feel old saying that...) I guess that puts me in "Generation X" although I've always despised that label, and I don't fit the "slacker" image (and never did) at all...

-Tim

Guest wbottomley

Old enough to know better but young enough to hang in there all night! :D

5th year synchronized, 4th with LOR.

I've been decorating for many years. Here's an old newspaper article from 1993...

NewspaperArticle1.jpg

I am a little younger than Brian M. , but not much. 3rd year at 16 ch. I think that is a record.

Michael Beason

Edit: Left out a word

Mountainwxman wrote:

I've been decorating for many years. Here's an old newspaper article from 1993...

That's very cool. But I"m glad that we have color photos in most papers now -- black and white doesn't tend to lend itself to Christmas lights :D

-Tim

Ok, this one is going to be fun....263 channels Light-o-rama give or take, I think this is year 5 or 6 or 4 and 5th...., you start forgetting in your 40's. 3 kids and 2 of them in collage right now and if you notice.......do i need to explain why I'm now bald!.....But...It's the best ride I have ever been on. Just wish it would start to slow down!

Hey, I may be the oldest yet at 64 (going on 65 before Christmas). I'm retired and this will be my 4th year with LOR.

It all started to impress the Grand kids, but now it is MY hobby. It's Oh so satisfying seeing all the children and adults at Christmas.

Regards - Geoff