Jump to content

Simple show builder


screensaver
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm having a problem with SSB

1. I add sequences to a show to last about 15 min.

2. I schedule to start at 7pm and end at 10pm

3. I check every half hour and keep lights off

The show runs continously. That's not what I want. Did I program it wrong or did I forget something?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

grizzly123 wrote:

I'm having a problem with SSB

1. I add sequences to a show to last about 15 min.

2. I schedule to start at 7pm and end at 10pm

3. I check every half hour and keep lights off

The show runs continously. That's not what I want. Did I program it wrong or did I forget something?


Are you using a computer or director to control the show?

Harrison
Link to comment
Share on other sites

grizzly123 wrote:

computer


I was hoping you had a director - I just made a test show using SSB and it worked AOK. I personally don't have any experiance with SSB or even the system schedualing - hopfully someone will chim in who does.

Harrison
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hbomb341 wrote:

grizzly123 wrote:
computer


I was hoping you had a director - I just made a test show using SSB and it worked AOK. I personally don't have any experiance with SSB or even the system schedualing - hopfully someone will chim in who does.

Harrison


Just found a problem with SSB this morning. You cannot see or change directories in SSB to find your sequences. They are not listed, it only uses the default directory when you install the S2 software. I do not know about S1.

I have moved all my songs and sequences to sub-folders to keep them separated, less confusing for me.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess there is a simple solution to the problem. I created a Seinfeld episode...a sequence of 15 min of nothing. If I run it continously it starts again on the half hour, but that just doesn't seem right. There has to be a better way!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

grizzly123 wrote:

I guess there is a simple solution to the problem. I created a Seinfeld episode...a sequence of 15 min of nothing. If I run it continously it starts again on the half hour, but that just doesn't seem right. There has to be a better way!!!

I think there is a problem with one of the files that comes with the SSB. What version of LOR are you using?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

This advice only goes for folks running their shows on the PC.... Go to the LOR support page and download and install the SSB update at the bottom of the page.

Then once you have done that, re-run the SSB to build your show. There are some files that are some sequence files required for the SSB that are missing in the 2.0.16 install. The "LightsOff" sequence is missing so when the show is being played the lights never go off.

The easiest way for now to got the files is to get the SSB update. IF you use a Show Director and have S2 then DO NOT get the SSB update from the support page.


Dan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jeff 1S.A.H.D.

LightORamaDan wrote:

Hi,

This advice only goes for folks running their shows on the PC.... Go to the LOR support page and download and install the SSB update at the bottom of the page.

Then once you have done that, re-run the SSB to build your show. There are some files that are some sequence files required for the SSB that are missing in the 2.0.16 install. The "LightsOff" sequence is missing so when the show is being played the lights never go off.

The easiest way for now to got the files is to get the SSB update. IF you use a Show Director and have S2 then DO NOT get the SSB update from the support page.


Dan



What is S2

so if i have LOR 2.0.16 download the SSB ?

Jeff
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...