Light-O-Rama Forums

Old Town Road Lms Faces Pixel Tree Marrix

james morris

On 8/22/2019 at 6:26 AM, james morris said:

Sharing

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

Music not included.

Would like as well, thanks!

ken@geekdad.com

This needs to be in your post then I will sent

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent  to rest

On 11/25/2020 at 11:50 PM, techiebeckyg said:

If you are still sharing, this is one of my favorites.  Becky @ bestsoapever. Com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

lol my kids drive me crazy with this butt they would love it so may I have a copy to please.  thank you

salt_water_fish@hotmail.com

G Taylor

Add this to your post then will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

10 hours ago, Taylor said:

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

lol my kids drive me crazy with this butt they would love it so may I have a copy to please.  thank you. sorry meant to put it in , and thank you again  

salt_water_fish@hotmail.com

G Taylor

Edited by Taylor
mistake sorry

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, techiebeckyg said:

@james morris - can you point me to the right audio file?  I see the sequence is shorter than what I can find so far.

look up my singing face sharing post. All song info is there. We make them as a team and i always sequence the faces first. Album info is in my opening post

JR

• Thanks 1

Would love to have a copy for a New Years sequence! Thank you in advance!

Kdough11@yahoo.com

Edited by kdough11

HI James 

I'm new at this and was wondering if you could send me a couple of sequences for singing tree faces. Plan on making my own trees any sequences would be appreciated  

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Gundy

gundy Email and do you have pixel kdough11 you need to put the agreement in your post like above

Edited by james morris

Hi James 

Thanks for the reply. Like I said I'm new at this and don't know what you mean by pixel kdough11 sorry. any help would be great'

my email is argante@bigpond.com

• The topic was locked