Light-O-Rama Forums

Hey Come Look At My House Lms Pixel Tree Face Matrix

james morris

I would like a copy sent to camaro01octane@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• craftylag

• Paul Masterson

• DarstLightShow

If it is not to late I would like a copy "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

davidnvelma_vasquez@yahoo.com

I would like a copy sent to alohabam@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you very much and have a great holiday season!!!!

Brandon

If you are still sharing we would love a copy. 

"I would like a copy sent to Tara.mccarthy0514@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• The topic was locked