Light-O-Rama Forums

Hey Come Look At My House Lms Pixel Tree Face Matrix

james morris

May I have a copy sent to mastersonp24@gmail.com please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• craftylag

• Paul Masterson

• DarstLightShow

I would love to try this as well:)

May I get a copy sent to macalaska@mac.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Hi James, this would be a fun one as well. 

May I get a copy sent to sshirey05@yahoo.com please?

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Can I get this James.  jmach@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks!

I have change the singing pixel tree from minion to the one from christmas vacation wearing bathrobe if you want sup let me know

Can I get the new copy? Thanks

Timothyhutchins@comcast.net 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks!

On 8/1/2019 at 1:33 PM, james morris said:

Sharing

Sure would like to get it.  I will not share to anyone or sale to anyone.  please contact me DM.  Thank you

Can I get the new Copy please?

david.heer@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Edited by Mallard

• 7 months later...

James - Might I also grab a copy of this from you?  THX

RouthHurwitz@gmail.com 

• 3 months later...

Heard this for the first time last year.  Agree not to sell/distribute, etc.  Is the sequence you have only rgb? or regular?  I don't have pixel lights but am curious to see what your sequence looks like, thanks.  r53142@yahoo.com

This is hilarious. I would love a copy please! Thank you!

holidaylightfun@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I would like a copy sent to thesignguy224@comcast.net

I would love to have a copy of this. I have the other software version of this song but not for LOR. Can I have a copy of this file please. 

sidetrack73@gmail.com

Hi, could I also have a copy to try out.  Agree not to sell or share of course.  Thank you as this will be used at my house. 

James,

r53142@yahoo.com

James,

If you're still sharing - I would like a copy sent to: holidaylightfun@gmail.com

If anyone knows where I can buy the audio for this one I'd appreciate a link to that as well.

Thank you,
Jon

On 11/6/2021 at 12:34 PM, Sidetrack73 said:

I would love to have a copy of this. I have the other software version of this song but not for LOR. Can I have a copy of this file please. 

sidetrack73@gmail.com

I am guessing he has been quite busy at this time of the year. not had any communication as of now. just posting for those who are also requesting.