Light-O-Rama Forums

Hey Come Look At My House Lms Pixel Tree Face Matrix

james morris

I

"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

would like a copy sent to pickle24u@aol.com

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• craftylag

• Paul Masterson

• DarstLightShow

jAMES i HAVE ASKED FOR A COPY AND NO RESPONSE FROM YOU WITH THE 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

would like a copy sent to pickle24u@aol.com

pickle24u@aol.com

• 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to j_l_robinson@hotmail.ca

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone.

This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.

I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks in advance!

"I would like a copy sent to mastersonp24@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 5 months later...

James would love a copy of this. Can use the zip file for the pixel.

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

• 2 months later...

darstlightshow put this in your post then I will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

May I have a copy sent to acrump78@gmail.com please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

12 hours ago, james morris said:

darstlightshow put this in your post then I will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sorry! My edit didn't take.

Please send to darstlightshow@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

djkevini put this in your pose

sent to rest

Put this in your post then I will send

"I would like a copy sent to carlsonfamily08@gmail.com"

Thank you both for your help.

Jerry

jwcarlson77@gmail.com

boozybera put this in your post then will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Sent to rest