Light-O-Rama Forums

Current Software

TonyC

HI ALL I CANT FIND A DAM THING IN THIS FORUM.

1. Can Someone please tell me
  2. what is the current software?
  3. Where do Download it?
  4. How do you download the original if you loose the cd?
  5. Is there 1 software I can download everything?

Cheers

Tony

TonyC wrote:

HI ALL I CANT FIND A DAM THING IN THIS FORUM.

1. Can Someone please tell me
  2. what is the current software?
  3. Where do Download it?
  4. How do you download the original if you loose the cd?
  5. Is there 1 software I can download everything?

Cheers

Tony

#2 Current version for the S2 Suite is 2.0.16.

#3 2.0.16 can be downloaded here. http://www.lightorama.com/S2Today.html

#4 If you do not have your original CD or information to re-download you will need to email support@lightorama.com and they can help you

#5. No there is not one package that you can download all. You will first have to have a purchased version installed and ran one time in order for the above current version to be functional.

Chuck

It makes sense to have a section that has information on the latest software/firmware/.... One of the problems is that we have the support page at http://www.lightorama.com/support.html that has the latest documentation, software and firmware and we have this forum but the two are not tightly integrated.

The fact that you have to have a version of LOR I installed before you can install S2 is certainly a nuisance and will soon be history.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote

The fact that you have to have a version of LOR I installed before you can install S2 is certainly a nuisance and will soon be history.

Dan

This is probably a noob question that has been addressed before, but I was unsuccessful in finding an answer via search. Anyway when S2 is eventually compiled into a version that can be installed by itself will it still be free to current LOR 1 users, or will there be a charge associated with this?

If you are a current user, Dan has said there will be no charge for the download. When the disc is available with S2, there will be a small shipping charge.

Denny wrote:

If you are a current user, Dan has said there will be no charge for the download. When the disc is available with S2, there will be a small shipping charge.

Denny is correct