Light-O-Rama Forums

Garage Door Covers

mmais68569

I brought two of the single-door versions too late last year to use.
But now we have had our garage door changed to a rolling sectional type, I am very much looking forward to using them. Having Santa up until Christmas-eve and then just the elves ('cos Santa is out on delivery ;) )

I had no difficulty in obtaining them. Tim was very helpful.

Martin

Mountainwxman wrote:

Good luck getting a response from him.

I sent atleast 6 emails wanting one for a 9x7 door and he never responded.

Great customer service might I add. :shock:

Tim went through some tough times last year. Typically he does not surface till the October timeframe anyway. I agree that he should respond to early season requests, a bit better. I have not had a problem getting in touch with him, but other have complained. Wait till then to see if he will have product for 2008.

zman wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:
Good luck getting a response from him.

I sent atleast 6 emails wanting one for a 9x7 door and he never responded.

Great customer service might I add. :shock:

Tim went through some tough times last year. Typically he does not surface till the October timeframe anyway. I agree that he should respond to early season requests, a bit better. I have not had a problem getting in touch with him, but other have complained. Wait till then to see if he will have product for 2008.

Hmmm, no repsonse for me either. It also seems that those are a bit expensive, however, I can't really see from the photos about the quality or material.

zman wrote:

Material is a heavy vinyl and very good quality. I have a few close ups on my website.

Very nice display you have!

I can't imagine where you store all that stuff or what it cost.