Light-O-Rama Forums

what songs is everyone playing for xmas this year

notredameforlife

What songs is everyone programming to play in there display this year? I need help lol. I usually play grinch, frozen let it go, carol of bells, and a tso song. I also got a funny nelly I am number one song to mess with my neighbor. I would like old towne road but i dont see anyone doing it yet. Thanks for suggestions

Edited by notredameforlife

2 hours ago, notredameforlife said:

What songs is everyone programming to play in there display this year? I need help lol. I usually play grinch, frozen let it go, carol of bells, and a tso song. I also got a funny nelly I am number one song to mess with my neighbor. I would like old towne road but i dont see anyone doing it yet. Thanks for suggestions

If you can sing every word of Old Town Road but dont know who shot the jute box last night, then you need to take that cowboy hat off princess.

But seriously, i mostly play Christmas themed music. About the only one that i play that is not Christmas themed is Let it Go. I dont do any star wars stuff or all that other not Christmas stuff. 

hmmm I am not a chick so definitely not a princess .I  listen to older country music but that song isn't all that..... Just saying.    Okay so far I haven't got any help from anyone lol.        

40 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

If you can sing every word of Old Town Road but dont know who shot the jute box last night, then you need to take that cowboy hat off princess.

Bubba shot it, that's who.

How you been my friend?

JR

9 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Bubba shot it, that's who.

How you been my friend?

JR

Trying to build for my show this year, but looking at another surgery in late August early September. Gotta have my hip replaced, was just to damaged from the accident. 

10 hours ago, notredameforlife said:

hmmm I am not a chick so definitely not a princess .I  listen to older country music but that song isn't all that..... Just saying.    Okay so far I haven't got any help from anyone lol.        

I'm just flicking ya crap. Saw that on Facebook. 

10 hours ago, notredameforlife said:

Do you have singing faces?

I am sequencing a couple of songs from Sidewalk Prophets and one from Hurts called "All I Want For Christmas is New Years Day"

• The topic was locked