Beta 5.3.0 Suggestions

Just tried out the new timing lock/right click menu arrangement. I think it works really well. Timing marks remain locked when editing effects, making inadvertent dragging impossible. One click of the button unlocks  and enables the timing right click menu, when you need it.

Very nice work Matt.

I'd like to see in the preferences area, a way to change the default of "Pasting" from Paste by Cell to Paste by Time or others. Its a pain to have to remember to constantly alter this setting.

ok, so in the newest release, when i create and add all my desired props in, why is it only letting me add motion effect to the firt one checked in the group and not the entire group?

Would like to see aggregate RGB also have a white option. For us guys who still have RGBW super strings so we can associate the white string also with  the built in affects. 

• 5 months later...
On 7/19/2019 at 9:24 PM, prevue12 said:

Would like to see aggregate RGB also have a white option. For us guys who still have RGBW super strings so we can associate the white string also with  the built in affects. 

On 7/19/2019 at 9:56 PM, PhilMassey said:

How or why would you want to put a motion effect on what amounts to essentially a single pixel. A big pixel admittedly.😀

I still haven't seen them make any changes in S5, guess I'm out of luck, or to stupid to figure out how to make it so ALL light don't come on when I want to use white lights and motion effects.  

Take a look at "Shawns christmas lights" on FB, and find "Rock And Roll Christmas" and watch the first 15 or so seconds, and you can see motion effects using old school LEDs.  Would love to be able to use my white lights also without ALL the lights coming on.    (This was a big experiment of a song.) 

LOR, Please help us guys who don't want to go to all smart pixels, use all the programming possible in S5.