Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing - New GriswoldStyle Dubstep Trap mix track for 2019

GriswoldStyle

Havent sequenced it yet... Just finished mixing the audio 5 minutes ago and sharing  it for all of you who enjoyed last years mix I made. 

I will post a shared sequence in a month or so when I finish it... This is just for those who wish to download it and get started on the sequence. Fair warning it's a long mix but it's all over the place to help mix it up a bit. Do you have what it takes to light this one up? Show me what you got after you sequence it!

Here is the audio download link for those who want to download it.

As always, This is FREE USE for all Christmas decorating fanatics but do NOT sell the audio or sequence. This is custom mixed by me and I am doing it for the love of the holiday. Share as you wish, mix it, add to it, make faces, whatever you like... Just do NOT sell it!

This is my yearly giving back to the community!

Audio file download link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xf3e6Q7PIpfGZxrxv1J9KCnWFtVGcnei/view?usp=sharing

Click here to download from google drive

Hope to see you all in Daytona at the Christmas expo On July 20th at the vendor hall! I will be there wearing my GriswoldStyle shirt :)

Edited by GriswoldStyle
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Finally sequenced it. Here is the download link for the LMS file and here is the preview video. Preview video is kind of crappy due to recording on phone from laptop but it gives you an idea of what the sequence has.

Download LMS here... Includes AC channels, Pixel arches, RGB Floods

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZgutAnl-PxPZjjUouoUWAxA_luTzcNVR

Audio Link is here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xf3e6Q7PIpfGZxrxv1J9KCnWFtVGcnei/view?usp=sharing

Preview video below

If you make faces for this, Please share them with me. Thats all I ask. Again, Do NOT Sell the sequence, audio or any part of this. It is FREE for all to use in their displays. 

Alos if you download please remember to show some love and click that like button or post a comment. I will try to upload a new one each year if they continue to be popular.

Edited by GriswoldStyle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I will be editing this one a bit in the next month. Will share an updated version once it's completed

• 3 months later...

What is your street address so I can send people your way. I will not be doing a display this year I broke my hand and cannot do any work on the roof.

Get your edited copy my way and I will get the faces done as we did last year. They will be your faces to share with the sequences.

Make this an annual tradition.

Great work again.

JR

14 hours ago, Fireitup said:

What is your street address so I can send people your way. I will not be doing a display this year I broke my hand and cannot do any work on the roof.

My boys can assist. We are right around the corner on N Heathrow Drive. My kids are helping me this week but after that they are available if you need any help. They are 17 and 16. They have been looking for odd jobs to do to make some spending money. they used to cut a bunch of yards where we used to live but since we moved they haven't been able to do it anymore they got so accustomed to making money and doing stuff now they are bored.  they just sit around and play video games lol.

We are doing set up this weekend I had to buy a 40 ft ladder for the roof pitch. Not use to these big 12 foot pitch roofs lol

13 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Get your edited copy my way and I will get the faces done as we did last year. They will be your faces to share with the sequences.

Great work again.

JR

Jr unfortunately I have not had any time to update the audio. I believe the audio copy that's posted was the final one that I did. 

between my work schedule and now having to take my vacation to be able to get to my light display one I really haven't had time for much of anything. I started my first day of vacation today and I'm off until next Saturday. 

On 11/9/2019 at 1:33 AM, dibblejr said:

Great work again.

JR

this is definitely going to be an annual tradition it's awesome to be able to see it in other people's displays.

If you can't download the audio let me know and I'll email it to you. Would love to have the faces for this. I plan on making one every year :)

8 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

this is definitely going to be an annual tradition it's awesome to be able to see it in other people's displays.

If you can't download the audio let me know and I'll email it to you. Would love to have the faces for this. I plan on making one every year :)

If you can send it.

Today I experienced another crash of an 10 month old gaming pc. So far I have it back running but the sound card appears to have been trashed.

Dell said "Windows10 update caused it and as on now no fix".  

Now I am looking to replace it and want a touch screen. That will help me draw my animations easier (I think). Off to do research on the best affordable touch screen laptop.

Thanks, will try to get it done before Turkey day

JR

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dibblejr said:

If you can send it.

Today I experienced another crash of an 10 month old gaming pc. So far I have it back running but the sound card appears to have been trashed.

Dell said "Windows10 update caused it and as on now no fix".  

Now I am looking to replace it and want a touch screen. That will help me draw my animations easier (I think). Off to do research on the best affordable touch screen laptop.

Thanks, will try to get it done before Turkey day

JR

That sucks. I work in rent to own in a lot of people have been having problems with gaming PCs and Windows 10 lately. That's what makes me scared to upgrade to a better computer. Heck the Toshiba I program on I got back in 2011 LOL. It still works just a little sluggish sometimes. but I know I'm going to have to replace it soon because probably about once a week I'm getting a blue screen crash and then it restarts itself and fixes itself.

I sent the mp3 over around 10 p.m. eastern time. Enjoy. I'm sure it will be flawless like all your faces 

Thanks again

6 hours ago, medic2403 said:

I would love a copy sent to medic2403@gmail.com That is freaking awesome! Thanks for sharing!! 

thanks!

kristin

The download links are at the beginning of the post

Very nicely done! Thank you for sharing (and making the links easy to use). Great music and sequence!

It will be in our 2020 show; can't wait.

• Like 1

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 10:39 PM, Candy Cane Lane said:

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

The download links are in the post everyone. Look at the first part of the topic. I'm hardly ever on here this time of year so I provided download links for the LMS and audio

Edited by GriswoldStyle