DC MP3 - Creating Shows for Downloading

Richard Hamilton

Richard Hamilton

Just to make sure I am not overlooking something obvious....

It seems that each time I need to create a show for downloading onto the SD Card, I must create the show from scratch by using either the LOR hardware setup software or by using the Simple Show Builder.

I don't see a place where I can open a previously created show, edit it, and then download. In other words, is there a feature similar to the show editor where a previously saved show can be opened? Recreating the show during experimentation sure is a time wasting process. Just curious how other people do this.

Richard Hamilton wrote:

Just to make sure I am not overlooking something obvious....

It seems that each time I need to create a show for downloading onto the SD Card, I must create the show from scratch by using either the LOR hardware setup software or by using the Simple Show Builder.

I don't see a place where I can open a previously created show, edit it, and then download. In other words, is there a feature similar to the show editor where a previously saved show can be opened? Recreating the show during experimentation sure is a time wasting process. Just curious how other people do this.

This is right - there is no "Edit Show" feature - this would be NICE (HINT HINT Dan)

They way I get around this is by making a folder that has all my shows setup so if I need to edit it - it is just by making the changing in the folder and re-download on the card; Saves some time.

Harrison

Richard Hamilton

hbomb341 wrote:

They way I get around this is by making a folder that has all my shows setup so if I need to edit it - it is just by making the changing in the folder and re-download on the card; Saves some time.

That might help. Good idea. I will play around with that approach. thanks