Light-O-Rama Forums

My 2018 Show

Mr. P

Here is part of my show that one of our viewers posted. Any recommendations for this year as I am always looking to change it up and of course I will be adding on.  😁

Windows for 2019 will be all pixels and adding more to roof.

(You have to turn the volume on in the video)

Edited by Mr. P

Great job!

It's always nice when someone else is touched enough to spend that much time filming your show. I like his foot notes too - like the sound is better than he's recording. Really nice tribute from your Headcase friend.... 

One of my most viewed songs was when a neighbor posted it. I was touched.

But mostly - I do it for me - so if they video or not - I still have a good time.... 😎

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

Great job!

It's always nice when someone else is touched enough to spend that much time filming your show. I like his foot notes too - like the sound is better than he's recording. Really nice tribute from your Headcase friend.... 

One of my most viewed songs was when a neighbor posted it. I was touched.

But mostly - I do it for me - so if they video or not - I still have a good time.... 😎

Wife runs the facebook page where this was posted. I don't use facebook so I just saw this recently when she was on there.  😁

I was surprised how many people that stopped by filmed my show.  But i guess that is what people do these days...     I created a Facebook page to see how they look but no one posted to it.  I did several on my own, adding the actual sound track later.   Since recording outside just got too much background noise.  

• The topic was locked