Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencer will not load

jfelix

I do not know what is going on. I double click the sequencer and it starts to load but then nothing. The S5 sequencer banner comes p like it is about to open then poof it disappears. I have used it earlier this year but it has been a couple of months. All the other Light O rama programs seem to load fine. 

First try a complete power off reboot.Not sleep or hibernate. If that doesn't work, uninstall S5 , delete the LOR folder in C:\Program Flies(x86) and reinstall a fresh download.

As always for safety make sure your data files are backed up first, just in case.

What version of LOR are trying to run/install? Demo or registered copy?  Also what OS are you using?

Alan...

I was running 5.2.2 pro when it started. I tried uninstalling and then downloading my original LOR software then load 5.2.4 pro still doing the same. I am using windows on a Toshiba. I have been using LOR for year and have never seen this before. 

My bad I am running windows 10. Like I said I was using the sequencer back in Feb or early march just fine. Not sure if it could be something with windows. 

Here are few ideas:

1) Check your display driver. If you are running Intel-based graphics, then you can try the Intel Driver and Support Assistant, which can sometimes locate newer drivers than are included with Windows.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html

This is the most likely cause.

2) If #1 doesn't help, then create a help desk ticket (http://helpdesk.lightorama.com/) and attach 2 files:

a) the Sequencer's trace/log file: "\Documents\LORSequencer-trace.txt"

b) the Preview file - there is a small possibility that something in your Preview file is causing a problem at startup: "\Documents\Light-O-Rama\CommonData\LORPreviews.xml"

Matt

I was the one working your ticket.  I have assigned it to Matt since he was the person requesting the files.  He should be able to get you going.

Now i just need to find the time to sit through a remote session if need be. May be waiting till schools out in a month. 

Trust me on this one, LOR will not limit it to "normal" business hours for a remote session with you.  As I recall, my last remote session with Matt started about 2200 his time...