Light-O-Rama Forums

Replacement 4 Pole Screw Terminals

BluMan

I saw on here where someone was needed some replacement 4 pole screw terminals for the pixcon16.  I need some as well.  Can anyone tell me how to order them from here?

Terminals.png

Nice $15 shipping for a $4 item.... :(

Anyone heard of bubble mailers?  Like $3 to ship something in those.....

Edited by BluMan

2 hours ago, BluMan said:

Yep! US Postoffice has flat rate mailers that they provide to the shipper for FREE envelopes (not padded), boxes (there is also a 6x6 that does not appear on the USPS site).

The LOR store (Yahoo) does not even offer USPS??? , but LOR will use that if you ask (no better rate, just can arrive faster for small stuff in Zone 8 in the comments.

Edited by TheDucks

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2019 at 7:31 PM, BluMan said:

Every time I order something I ask for the lowest shipping cost and state I prefer USPS when that is possible.   For these, you should be able to get them USPS.  But you must tell them when checking out.  I also send an e-mail to the LOR folks and also ask they send the item USPS as well.  You must request USPS shipping in the additional comments or instructions when checking out to have an item sent by USPS instead of the only carriers listed in the options box for selecting a shipper. {You still have to select a shipper from the drop down {e.g. UPS, FedEx}, but if USPS has been requested in the comment/instructions area at checkout and that option is viable and item{s] able to ship USPS, you will get in by USPS.}

If you didn't ask when you placed the order, CALL LOR and tell ask them if they can change the shipping to USPS instead.  If you paid via paypal, eventually you'll get a refund back to the CC, ATM DBC or Bank Account, depending on how you paid, it could take up to 2 weeks before you see a refund, if the order has not been shipped or processed {sometimes you may get lucky and the difference will be refunded immediately}, but if the order has already shipped, then you'll get whatever the rate is for the weight of the package from the carrier you selected as the shipper at checkout, and the difference in the shipping charge may be different than what may be posted on the LOR Checkout for shipping charges.  For smaller items like this, it usually drops quite a bit from the posted amount you are shown.

There has been times that the shipping charge was far less than that $15.00{or more, depending on item{s} ordered} that shows up at checkout, but still more than what USPS shipping fees are. 

If the order had been processed and shipped before I could contact LOR, then I just bit the bullet and paid the shipping fee for the way it was sent.

Edited by Orville
  • Like 1

Definitely good to know.  I just couldn't pay that much shipping for $4 in items so I just kept adding that same part to the cart until the shipping went up and I got 4 packages of them for the same shipping cost.  I may have spent a little more money but paying $15 shipping for $16 of goods, at least for me, made it feel a bit better.

I didn't need 4 packages of them but with things like this, and me owning 3 pixcon's, having extra never hurts.

But, I will be using Orville's method from here on out.

• The topic was locked