Light-O-Rama Forums

Does anyone have Alvin and the chipmunks

Kulpy

Does anyone have Alvin and the chipmunks song singing faces they are willing to share?  kakulp62@comcast.net Thank You

11 minutes ago, Kulpy said:

Christmas Don't Be Late

Attempted to send it twice. There appears to be something wrong with your email address.

JR

30 minutes ago, Kulpy said:

if you could try kakulp62@gmail.com thank you JR for trying

Resent, let me know.

JR

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JD. said:

Could I get a copy of it as well, my son loves that song (wife does as well).

jd.swett@yahoo.com

Read and reply to this accordingly.

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

• 3 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to eherschap@aol.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pastingit in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".  Thank you in advance 

hi @dibblejr, do you happen to have a pixel version for this song? Thank you sir.....

I would like a copy sent to  mastersonp24@gmail.com"

• 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to tt061880@gmail.com PLEASE.

• 9 months later...
On 10/28/2019 at 9:54 PM, dibblejr said:

JR

"I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com"

Sent to all above. Normally I would not send it when I am sending HAlloween but I clicked on it by mistake and i would not have remembered

I know it is old not sure how that got missed last year

Paul- RGB for faces? That is an easy fix if for faces. Simply open up the RGB sequence and copy each row from my sequence in to the RGB row(s) to make your color.

Find a color on the color pallet that you like. Write down the values of the RGB that make your color. Remember in LOR world the 255 of any color is 100%. So you must do a little math to figure out the percentages

Once you have that

Click on and select the row(s) you want to change (the RGB rows in grey) right click to highlite the rows. Right click in the row, change intensity and add the color values to the RGB enter or save and you now should have the new colors

JR

• The topic was locked