Light-O-Rama Forums

cg 1500 case

sysco

Can anyone tell me the screw size that is used to hold down the plexiglass to the cg 1500 case  is it a self taping screw thank you

38 minutes ago, sysco said:

Can anyone tell me the screw size that is used to hold down the plexiglass to the cg 1500 case  is it a self taping screw thank you

I used a 1/2 #8 sheet metal screw in my latest CG1500. (Outer corners. the inner ones were #6)  But I thought I used #6 in my older ones, but the screws would not bite in the latest.

It really doesn’t matter as long as it’s not overly big.

I use what I have lying around in my screw bin. Even wood screws.

Just ore drill the hole in the pg first or you will crack it.

JR

Ok, gentlemen thank you for your reply. one more question  what type of stand off should I use and  the site please thank you

39 minutes ago, sysco said:

Ok, gentlemen thank you for your reply. one more question  what type of stand off should I use and  the site please thank you

I use nylon for anything inside the power supply and metal to stand off pcb./ controller.

I do have a couple videos on Vimeo if interested shoot me  a pm.

I buy kits if them From amazon

JR

Edited by dibblejr

I use weather 33A resistant (1 or 2) supplies from HC and hang them off the back using a single 1" angle 14ga lag bolt thru the top, the bottom flange bolt goes strait in. Wires just go in one of the bottom openings

I pole mount, closet pole, which fits between the 2 supplies (2@ CMB24 or a Pixie and a CMB24). I add PS#2 when my load gets to big (6@ 50>80 bullets per port will run on 1 PSU. I just do the maths, on my loads.),

• The topic was locked