Light-O-Rama Forums

2019 Annual Pacific NW CLAP Mini Mtg

zman

The 2019 Pacific NW annual CLAP meeting is all set for May 3rd & 4th, in Olympia, WA. This event is all about education and sharing ideas with like minded decorators. We have a great group in the PNW, and we have grown a lot in the 14 years we have been meeting. We will be once again meeting at the Foley Firehouse! By far, one of the best venues for a mini in the world. The car/fire engine barn alone would be worth paying admission for, but this still a FREE event to attend!

Whether a newbie, or seasoned veteran, everyone will walk away with something. An idea, new friend, or something from one of our many sponsor vendors! We are working on a great class line up, and the sponsoring vendors are already sending goodies, discount codes!

More info will follow, and if you are not on our email list, and want updates, PM me your address. Its held in confidence, no spam we promise. We will be seeking RSVPs soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Update emails have been sent out. If I do not have your email address and are interested in wanting more info, or attending, PM me your email address. 

• 4 weeks later...

Our Pacific NW annual mini (C.L.A.P.) is 2 weeks away! This is still a free event for all, lunch included. We have a great agenda planned, great venue, great members, lots and lots of door prizes from vendors who continue to sponsor our event! Final details and RSVP will be going out via email this weekend. If your not on our mailing list, get with me.

• The topic was locked