Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ This Is Me ~ The Greatest Showman singing faces

dibblejr

Please (if it is for V4), for my personal use (I may need to add faces. Can I blame you 🙃 ?  )

theducks@sonic.net

(I have the blu-ray of this 👍 👍 👍 )

44 minutes ago, TheDucks said:

Please (if it is for V4), for my personal use (I may need to add faces. Can I blame you 🙃 ?  )

theducks@sonic.net

(I have the blu-ray of this 👍 👍 👍 )

I sent you a PM. 

For the rest, my apologies but the few members that used the free sequences for personal gain/ profit have spoiled it for the rest.

JR

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 5 weeks later...

That stinks people are ruining it!  Completely understand and thanks for trying!  Is your version for sale anywhere? If I buy it I would like it to be the original! Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

JR, This is Mike P, you helped me out every day day for hours last year. In Dublin, Thank you again. Turned out great. 

if you still have a copy of the greatest showman, This is Me, I would appreciate it.   my email is shannonmhp@yahoo.com. I agree not to sell this and this is for personal use only. Thank you.

JR,

I would like a copy also and will not sell or share.  Love your work and your willingness to share.

thompsonlou@tds.net

• 2 months later...

If you are still sharing, I would greatly appreciate a copy. 

steve.mattocks@talktalk.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• The topic was locked