Light-O-Rama Forums

~ Now Sharing ~ Ban the Tube Top ~ Real Big Fish

dibblejr

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

This was requested by a forum member for a scouting event so I figured I would pass it along to those interested.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Real Big Fish

Title - Ban The Tube Top

Album - Cheer Up

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

OMG thank you' This is going to be the biggest hit. 

I just posted a request for some other readers to see if they have anything we can use 

I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. JAMES MORRIS YOUR INCLUDED IN ON THIS MESSAGE WITH A THANK YOU

2 hours ago, gernergang said:

OMG thank you' This is going to be the biggest hit. 

I just posted a request for some other readers to see if they have anything we can use 

I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. JAMES MORRIS YOUR INCLUDED IN ON THIS MESSAGE WITH A THANK YOU

Sent it to you before I posted it here.

Let me know if you didn’t receive it.

You are welcome.

Also James completed the rest of it so I imagine he will be posting very soon.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• The topic was locked