Light-O-Rama Forums

Central Oklahoma Mini 2019

Santas Helper

Central Oklahoma Mini 2019 - coming soon. Choose a date. More specifics will be provided soon.   

3 members have voted

1. 1. What date works best for you?

• March 23rd
    • March 30th
    • April 13th
    • April 27th
    • May 4th

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2019 at 07:33 PM

It’s been 2 years since our last one so we’re due for a great time with crazy people.

Liz and Mark Miranda has graciously offered to host it at their residence (Thank you Liz and Mark).

All who are willing to travel are invited as well.

So we need to decide on a date. In the past we typically have it on a Saturday (to give flexibility to folks traveling from out of town) and sometime in the spring (after spring break and before summer vacations). Mother’s Day and Easter weekends are not an option. A couple other weekends are not listed because of prior commitments.

The sooner we get a date, the sooner we can move on to fun stuff like food and what people are interested in seeing/sharing/discussing/learning at the mini.

More specifics like location and time will be provided later in the main announcement.

So please choose the date that works best for you. Just in case you don't see the dates posted, please scroll up to see the poll and make a choice.

Edited by Santas Helper

3 minutes ago, Papa6058 said:

I will do my best to get back to Oklahoma, I moved to California

Oh wow Michael. Didn't know that. Hope you can make it but certainly understand if not.

3 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

It’s been 2 years since our last one so we’re due for a great time with crazy people.

Liz and Mark Miranda has graciously offered to host it at their residence (Thank you Liz and Mark).

So we need to decide on a date. In the past we typically have it on a Saturday (to give flexibility to folks traveling from out of town) and sometime in the spring (after spring break and before summer vacations). Mother’s Day and Easter weekends are not an option. A couple other weekends are not listed because of prior commitments.

The sooner we get a date, the sooner we can move on to fun stuff like food and what people are interested in seeing/sharing/discussing/learning at the mini.

More specifics like location and time will be provided later in the main announcement.

So please choose the date that works best for you. Just in case you don't see the dates posted, please scroll up to see the poll and make a choice.

Awesome!

Right now all dates are looking good, so I’m postponing my vote until closer to the poll closing. We’ll see if life gets in the way of any of them. 

• Like 1

Okay guys, I messed up on a couple dates I posted which is not available. April 27th and May 4th are no longer an option (even though the poll shows it because I can't edit and make changes after a few hours from the original post time).

But May 18th has been added as a choice (just can't edit the poll to reflect it).

My apologies.

54 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Okay guys, I messed up on a couple dates I posted which is not available. April 27th and May 4th are no longer an option (even though the poll shows it because I can't edit and make changes after a few hours from the original post time).

But May 18th has been added as a choice (just can't edit the poll to reflect it).

My apologies.

put me down for the 18th

1 hour ago, Santas Helper said:

My apologies.

Thought you had stroke with LOR. Can't believe you can't fix your poll.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

Oh wow Michael. Didn't know that. Hope you can make it but certainly understand if not.

21 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

What? 

thought you guys knew sorry

22 hours ago, Papa6058 said:

thought you guys knew sorry

So, even if you can make it, it’s safe to say you’re not bringing the bbq again. Doubt it will travel well from California. 

I’d love to be there but unfortunately I have a lot in my plate with the boys in school and all.

Have a blast I’m truly gonna miss out on a great time with great people.

JR

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

I’d love to be there but unfortunately I have a lot in my plate with the boys in school and all.

JR

And you will be missed as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

So, even if you can make it, it’s safe to say you’re not bringing the bbq again. Doubt it will travel well from California. 

No, not even with a BBA place, I'm working pizza and they would not be good after travel

2 minutes ago, Papa6058 said:

No, not even with a BBA place, I'm working pizza and they would not be good after travel

I don’t know how many 2nd day pizzas I have eaten in my life. LOL

Im sure they’d be good just not worth the trouble.

Sorry I have to miss it this time.

JR

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, dibblejr said:

JR

Oh bummer Caesar.

You will be missed!

Greetings everyone. Hope you're enjoying a mild/dry weekend (finally). 
Just sending out a reminder on the poll that was posted 10 days ago for a date to have the mini. If you haven't selected a date on the poll, please do so soon. We need to lock in the date so everyone can make plans, reservations and such.
Thank you and have a great weekend.

Bummer been waiting for one of these and I maybe in transit to California. This is a basic class on using LOR correct? I hope that my company will make their decision this coming week.