Light-O-Rama Forums

Saved clipboard

ebrown1972

See the gif below. I would also highly recommend that you visit It'smebobo's thread for AutoFlip, it's a pretty tool for clipboards.

Alan...

clipboards.gif

On 1/1/2019 at 3:35 PM, default said:

See the gif below. I would also highly recommend that you visit It'smebobo's thread for AutoFlip, it's a pretty tool for clipboards.

Alan...

clipboards.gif

I loaded the clip board but it will not paste. I made a few effects in xlights for a moving head and exported an .lcb. The moving head has 8 channels. I made a dmx preview in S5 with 8 matching channels. The lcb file will not paste into the channels on the dmx preview. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or if this is not possible?

Does the clipboard work in S5? ie not trying to use an xlight saved clipboard. but using a clipboard in S5? I'm trying to understand if this is a S5 issue or an issue with the xlights clipboard trying to import/copy into S5.

I download the latest version of xlights and have been playing with it, much different from I have seen in the past. The video you posted for moving head lights was worth the watch. I am still playing around with it to see if it will help me.

Alan...

7 minutes ago, default said:

Does the clipboard work in S5? ie not trying to use an xlight saved clipboard. but using a clipboard in S5? I'm trying to understand if this is a S5 issue or an issue with the xlights clipboard trying to import/copy into S5.

I download the latest version of xlights and have been playing with it, much different from I have seen in the past. The video you posted for moving head lights was worth the watch. I am still playing around with it to see if it will help me.

Alan...

Alan, I have other clipboard files that do work in S5. Those clipboards were made in S5 though by me. I thought I saw a post by Matt a while back about issues with the S5 clipboards not working when imported from Xlights. My hope is that Lor does a similar prop for moving heads like xlights or I would be satisfied to do the effects in xlights then import the lcb file into my S5 sequences.

13 minutes ago, default said:

Alan...

This is what I remember seeing from Matt. Not sure if this could be the issue although rgb would not really be the same as dmx