Light-O-Rama Forums

Happy New Year Everyone

dibblejr

No show for a few days now due to weather but hopefully everyone else's light are shining bright.

~~~~ Someone has please help me get off the number under my profile.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

JR

Edited by dibblejr
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, k6ccc said:

I gave you one...

Thank you my friend. Gave it back as well. I was watching that hoping not to start the year off as it was. 

Happy New Year

JR

7 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Thank you my friend. Gave it back as well. I was watching that hoping not to start the year off as it was. 

Happy New Year

JR

You didn't, 🙈🙉🙊 New Year starts when we wake up, not the night before... Happy New year !!

Edited by a31ford

9 hours ago, dibblejr said:

~~~~ Someone has please help me get off the number under my profile.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

JR

Don't really believe in luck/bad luck - it's more of just "life". But yes - you did not need to start the year off pushing it....

Happy New Year!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

Don't really believe in luck/bad luck - it's more of just "life". But yes - you did not need to start the year off pushing it....

Happy New Year!

I really never care either, until one time I tried to change Jims UN around with more 6's than C's. He let me off the hook fast and easy and I corrected it.

happened to glance while I was typing this thread. 

The way its went the end of last year just wanted that off my shoulder.

JR

• Like 1

Well, 2019 started nicely.  Made my annual drive to a point just east of the Rose Parade to watch the B2 flyover.  It's an impressive airplane to see on TV, but really cool to see and hear in person!

40 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Well, 2019 started nicely.  Made my annual drive to a point just east of the Rose Parade to watch the B2 flyover.  It's an impressive airplane to see on TV, but really cool to see and hear in person!

They used to fly over us all the time over seas. This was before they started letting everyone see them. 

The USS Blackbird SR71 was also beautiful in its day.

They are beautiful.

JR

43 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Video from my friend Jeremy Neal who goes out with me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

They used to fly over us all the time over seas. This was before they started letting everyone see them. 

The USS Blackbird SR71 was also beautiful in its day.

They are beautiful.

JR

Yes, the SR71 is very cool to see.  I have both seen in flight at low level (landing at Edwards AFB) and had my hands on one at the Boeing museum in Seattle, Wash.

1 hour ago, k6ccc said:

Yes, the SR71 is very cool to see.  I have both seen in flight at low level (landing at Edwards AFB) and had my hands on one at the Boeing museum in Seattle, Wash.

Yep, I saw the SR71 and U2 just about every day for two years when I was stationed at RAF Mildenhall England from 85 to 87. Loved both planes, just like the B2 we housed in the hanger for a local airshow years ago. Something about the mysteriously shaped black birds just gets my heart to pounding.

Edited by Santas Helper

Happy new Everyone!

With all this talk of the SR71, it reminded me of a story a Blackbird pilots tells. I had read the story and recently found him doing a standup talk telling the same story on Youtube.

Enjoy...

Alan...

Edited by default

7 hours ago, default said:

Happy new Everyone!

With all this talk of the SR71, it reminded me of a story a Blackbird pilots tells. I had read the story and recently found him doing a standup talk telling the same story on Youtube.

Enjoy...

Alan...

We had some Air Force friends that used to work the flightline that would tell us about some crews flying from CA to Okinawa, have coffee and back to CA in their shift. 

May have been true.

Cool video

JR

• Like 1

• The topic was locked