Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for ferris wheel and ice skating rink plans

KeysNole

Looking to get a head start on a PVC ferris wheel and plywood/coro ice skating rink for next year. Has anyone had success building either? It seems like many on the internet don't have detailed tutorials.

Yes, like that but probably larger. Lots of videos out there, but haven't really found a tutorial or parts list to scale. I don't pretend to be handy enough to build a prototype.

22 minutes ago, KeysNole said:

Yes, like that but probably larger. Lots of videos out there, but haven't really found a tutorial or parts list to scale. I don't pretend to be handy enough to build a prototype.

You may want to PM lightzilla

He had/ has a website lightsinmotion but it appears to be down atm or my browser is having issues 

JR

8 hours ago, dibblejr said:

You may want to PM lightzilla

He had/ has a website lightsinmotion but it appears to be down atm or my browser is having issues 

JR

JR, You’re not having issues. His focus of late is on supporting Indie artists even more than he used to do. He’s even got a radio station going in CA. 

He does check PM’s periodically. And you still have 358 days ‘till Christmas. 

Contacting him on Twitter would be faster. He is @scottzilla. 

Edited by Mega Arch
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

JR, You’re not having issues. His focus of late is on supporting Indie artists even more than he used to do. He’s even got a radio station going in CA. 

He does check PM’s periodically. And you still have 358 days ‘till Christmas. 

Contacting him on Twitter would be faster. He is @scottzilla. 

Thanks, even LOR kept getting booted late last night so when I tried to take a look to provide the OP with the correct site name, I wasn't sure.

Happy New Year if I do not send out a timely text. 

JR

• Like 1

There was someone else here, that I had read they also do Ferris wheels and carrousels but I cant remember who and I couldn't find the old thread. It was probably a topic within someone elses thread.

JR 

The Winfield Collection, thewinfieldcollection.com has plans for wooden ferries wheels and carrousels.  Maybe get some ideas from them.