Light-O-Rama Forums

I had a really good weekend

mpageler

Living in frozen trundra of Minnesota,  I don't have much interaction with "guest" to my display curbside. 

But over the weekend, they comae to me.  Friday night, several women came to the door and thanked me for doing the display and handed me some baked treats.

Sunday night, a son and his dad came to t door with  son handing me his certificate for having the best Christmas display.  They had spent the night viewing displays How cool of a weekend did I have...wow.😏

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, mpageler said:

Living in frozen trundra of Minnesota,  I don't have much interaction with "guest" to my display curbside. 

But over the weekend, they comae to me.  Friday night, several women came to the door and thanked me for doing the display and handed me some baked treats.

Sunday night, a son and his dad came to t door with  son handing me his certificate for having the best Christmas display.  They had spent the night viewing displays How cool of a weekend did I have...wow.😏

its been a good week/weekend for that.  Got more traffic then I thought I would and had folks driving from 50 miles away to see our display.  The looks on the kids faces made it all worth it. :)   Also made friends with two new lighters for next year.

• Like 1

I had a local church group come down and caroled in front of the house and door steps Friday night. That was something we have never experienced before and really enjoyed it. Then Saturday morning found a Christmas card tucked in behind the mail box from unknown person with a long thank you wrote in the card. It is the little things that makes you feel good about what you have done.

Wayne

10 hours ago, mpageler said:

At least we've had a mild winter (at least so far).

I'm down in Bloomington!

• The topic was locked