Light-O-Rama Forums

HUB - Lights not turning off properly at end of schedule

Rabeiler

I have tried the last two nights to run my show from 5pm to 11pm. After 11pm I have gone out to check and there are still some lights on. The lights that are on are coming from the 16 channel controllers that do not work with enhanced network. To turn the lights off, I just shut down the scheduler. What should I be checking before I do that?

Ross

Check to make sure all channels are completely off at the very end in the sequence. Off for a couple seconds is good. That's where I would check first.

Edited by Santas Helper

I have a shutdown animation sequence that is 10 secs where everything is off. I basically created a new animation, did not turn any lights on in the sequence. Even with this, lights on the old 16 channel controllers are not turning off all the way. Fortunately, I do not have many lights on these anymore as I have been transitioning to dumb RGB strings. There was nothing I could find on the PC that was indicating that anything was running other than the schedule. I really think this has to be a bug with older controllers and the S5 software.

3 hours ago, Rabeiler said:

I have a shutdown animation sequence that is 10 secs where everything is off. I basically created a new animation, did not turn any lights on in the sequence. Even with this, lights on the old 16 channel controllers are not turning off all the way. Fortunately, I do not have many lights on these anymore as I have been transitioning to dumb RGB strings. There was nothing I could find on the PC that was indicating that anything was running other than the schedule. I really think this has to be a bug with older controllers and the S5 software.

Please create a ticket with the help desk. Please attach your show file (.LSS), your shutdown sequence (LOREDIT), and a screen shot of the LOR tab of Network Preferences. Also please specify in the ticket which channels are being left on.

http://helpdesk.lightorama.com/

Thanks,

Matt