Light-O-Rama Forums

Help please- SE wont see my PE props

stunney

OK so I did all my sequencing for my 32 regular channels on a new song for this year, then I saved it and opened it in PE to do my RGB sequencing. I saved the file in PE, then saved the intensity file. As I was watching the preview in PE (i have all SE props in my PE preview as well) i noticed a couple things i needed to fix in SE. When I reopen the file in SE, I dont see my PE props below my other 32 props.  Its late and i've tried this at least 3 times but can't figure it out.  Wen I open all of my other songs from previous years, the PE props appear right at the bottom of the list.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks in advance

This is my 2nd year with my CCB controllers. Everything went good last year but this year I created a new sequence in Sequence Editor, then did my RGB sequencing in Pixel Editor. When I finished, I saved my work and saved the intensity data (Popup window confirms data has been saved). If I open the same sequence in Sequence Editor again, it should show my pixel channels below my other 32 channels which were sequenced in Sequence Editor, but they are not there. When I look in windows explorer, the .lms file and the .lms.pe.lid file are both listed in the same folder (as well as a .lms.lsv and a .lpe). I tried building a show to see if it would work but only the 32 channels on the CTB16s are running. I can go into Hardware Utility and test the CCBs and they work fine so I am confident that this is a software issue, especially since I cant see the pixel channels in Sequence Editor. I have tried saving the file under different file names in different locations but nothing works. Can any one help?

What types of network are you running?  What's the speed?  Is it enhanced (because it should be!).  Do you have the control panel running?

The16 channel controllers are regular network.  My CCBs are on their own enhanced 500k enhanced network. Control Panel was running.

I found the issue - somewhere along the way, my network settings changed and my Aux A network for RGBs was set to comm (none). Changed it back to comm 4, restarted LOR software suite, re saved the intensity file in PE then opened in SE to see everything exactly as it should be! I knew it had to be in a setting somewhere.

I think the last time I used hardware utility I accidentally clicked Yes when it asked "is this the comm that will be used for shows?" which could have disabled comm4 settings.

Anyways, thanks for the reply Luke! I was starting to panic.