Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Faces Let it go and the grinch

earlk

54 minutes ago, Crog said:

I would like a copy sent to crog1959@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

James Morris will send this

JR

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy of the grinch sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like a copy of both please JL67Stang@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I would like frozen please 

lucentefam2007@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can I get both?

"I would like a copy sent to Victoriaphilipp@gmail.com

• 8 months later...

Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy of Let it go sent to yvonnesmanor@gmail.com  please"

Do you have listed the details of the music file used.?       eg album, domain etc so I may purchase the correct syncing file 

• 1 month later...

May I get a copy spindler3326@yahoo.com

All above, please search for these sequences and reply to James Morris shared post. That is the way you will receive them. He does not monitor every thread. Please include the no sharing/ selling clause.

Thank you

JR

On 12/8/2018 at 11:12 PM, earlk said:

I have two sequences that I am looking for Singing Faces. Let it Go and Your a mean one Mr. Grinch. Thank you

I’m so excited to start my lighting adventure.  Will these work for 16 chann3ls of 2 singing faces?

"I would like a copy sent to michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

can I get a copy? zwatts.cls@gmail.com

• The topic was locked