Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie bought the Singing Face Felix

Clawson

My father and I just recently bought Felix the singing tree and no matter how hard we try, we just cant seem to get sequencer to light the proper pixels. I have found how to make a preview of Felix by making a new preview, adding a new item,  then going to "Light-O-Rama Props(Online)", and finally importing it. While trying to test things, the sequencer program shows what it should look like, but if it plays on Felix it only lights up a few bulbs  (the first six of the upper left of his mouth). 

Were using LOR 5.2.2 with an advanced license.

Can someone tell me where to start with trying to get this to work? I've tried searching myself but all that I can find is people teaching how to build your own singing face.

If there are any questions or if I need to include anymore information just let me know and ill update my post.

On 12/7/2018 at 5:30 PM, Clawson said:

My father and I just recently bought Felix the singing tree and no matter how hard we try, we just cant seem to get sequencer to light the proper pixels. I have found how to make a preview of Felix by making a new preview, adding a new item,  then going to "Light-O-Rama Props(Online)", and finally importing it. While trying to test things, the sequencer program shows what it should look like, but if it plays on Felix it only lights up a few bulbs  (the first six of the upper left of his mouth). 

Were using LOR 5.2.2 with an advanced license.

Can someone tell me where to start with trying to get this to work? I've tried searching myself but all that I can find is people teaching how to build your own singing face.

If there are any questions or if I need to include anymore information just let me know and ill update my post.

Update: Problem solved. Apparently the ports weren't labeled properly and we had to connect 1 with 2 and 2 with 1.

Also the Jumper on the board was bad. That was also fixed.