Light-O-Rama Forums

Does anyone have baby it’s cold outside

~DOC~

• 5 months later...

I'm new this year to LOR controllers.

I would like a copy sent to

cmhall2013@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".  Thank You very much

• 2 months later...

If you are still offering a copy I will take one. Thank you!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Randomrerun@gmail.com

• 2 months later...

I would love a copy to make my wife happy this year. She loves this song. Thank you!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

tbone0012@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 8:07 AM, Soupy8728 said:

Sent you my simple version.  Hope it helps!

Carl

Hi,  I have 16 basic channels, 2 faces, and am looking for any versions of this Baby Its cold outside I can find.    If you're willing to share  thank you.

Email    Michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not sell share trade or claim your property.  I will only use it for my person house lights.

Carl

Hi,  I have 16 basic channels, 2 faces, and am looking for any versions of this Baby Its cold outside I can find.    If you're willing to share  thank you.

I promise to not sell share trade or claim your property.  I will only use it for my person house lights.

Carl

Carl

On 12/5/2018 at 6:13 PM, Stephan Sherrick said:

Will send you one when my show ends tonight. Michael Buble and Idina Menzel.  

May I have a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

sevierholidays@gmail.com

On 12/5/2018 at 6:13 PM, Stephan Sherrick said:

Will send you one when my show ends tonight. Michael Buble and Idina Menzel.  

Hi,

I would love a copy of Baby its cold outside.

I just have 16 channels, 2 faces, regular old LED lights.

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not sell claim share trade or do anything with your property other than display it on my house for  personal enjoyment.

Thank you

I would like a copy sent to mike.broadway71@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you.

I'm looking for this sequence as well for S4.    I just have 16 channels on 2 singing tree faces.

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not sell share trade or claim ownership of your property.  I will only use it on my house for entertainment purposes only.

Thank you so much

• The topic was locked